Race Rules for the 50k, 60k, 50M, 100k!
1. Do not enter an ultra race unless you know you are physically and mentally fit for the distance.
2. No cheating. No course cutting (tough to do on this one).
3. Do not cross the yellow line unless noted. Face traffic.
4. Pacers always move out of the way for passing runners.
5. In terms of awards, early starters may not "bump" normal starters; normal starters are given first priority.
6. All runners must be present for awards.
7. Do not yield for faster or slower runners.
8. A cut off time is set for all races!